Gifts for engagement parties tend to be small so as to not set the bar too high for the wedding gifts – and some people choose not to give engagement gifts at all. How big or small you go depends on the couple, what you feel comfortable giving, and your budget.
We think that couples who play together, stay together, so choose something that they can share – wine and chocolates, an experience voucher for two, or quirky novelty gifts for lots of shared laughs.
- A Little Luxury is a popular gift store with a wide range of unusual and elegant engagement gifts. Most products are available for immediate delivery. They are based in Sydney with Australia-wide delivery and they offer free gift wrapping with the option to personalise by adding ribbon printed with your message as an extra. Options include gourmet hampers, lamps, homewares, glassware and kitchenware, see their
Mini Break - 2 Person Gourmet Picnic Hamper
Wedding & Engagement Gifts
from A Little Luxury Online Gift Shop
- Cool Things is all about the latest cool and geeky gadgets and gifts. Coolthings are based in Tasmania and deliver Australia wide and internationally. Orders can be gift wrapped complete with a message to the lucky recipients. Look for quirky gifts that come in twos – matching mugs, keyholders – or games they can play together.
3D Heart Crystal Puzzle
see this and more
Games and Puzzles
Valentines Day Gifts
- Quilts Direct (AU) offers top brands of bed linen, towels, beach towels, bathrobes, table linen, cushions and throw rugs at discount prices. Full delivery to customer can take from 14-21 working days so this is one where you have to plan ahead.
- Wowchers – Experience Vouchers – you can choose an experience for the lucky couple to share – or a general voucher so they can choose their own. Experiences range from romantic getaways to adventures to cooking classes.
- WinesDelivered.com.au – one of our sister sites with lots of wine hampers and wine-themed gifts.