So you’re in charge of organising the Hen’s party and you have no idea what you’re going to do.
Here are a few different ideas – some classy, some quirky but hopefully all fun.
Hens Party Supplies and Decorations
- Parties Online – Hens & Bucks Nights – adult tableware, party hats, sashes novelties and games. Parties Online has a shop in Sydney and delivers Australia-wide.
- Party Products Australia – Over 6000 party products online, they offer fast Australia-wide delivery. For balloons, napkins, games, name tags, whistles, buttons, bun pincher, tiaras, jewellery, wands, garters, L plates and lots more, see their Hen’s Party Themed Products
Hens Party Costumes and Outfits
- Costume Box – Thousands of fancy dress costumes for all occasions. Most costumes dispatched within 24 hours. All costumes displayed are in stock. See their Women’s Costumes
- Fantasy Lingerie has clubwear, lingerie, bridal lingerie and more for your hen’s party.
- Adult Fun: shops where you can buy adult products, adult toys, sexy lingerie online
Organised & Themed Hens Parties
Hens Party Pack - All Australia (organised by FreemanX Parties)
Surprise you Hen with this awesome Hens Party Pack! With such fantastic and fun goodies it will be a highlight of the party. Anyone up for some Dares?
Hens Party Game Choice: How well do you know the Bachelorette? Or Pin the Hose on the Fireman!
~ Pin the Hose on the Fireman: It is fun game that everyone will enjoy. It is… get more details from FreemanX Parties...
- Go straight to the ready-made Hen’s party experiences in Brisbane & Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth or try some of these ideas
- Have a theme party – Anything goes here, but popular themes are the 50s, the 80s, angels, and pinups. You can dress up in costume and those who can handle it can go out in their getup afterwards. Check out Themes 4 Parties for themed party ideas: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Party Costumes
- Do lunch, dinner, or high tea – Plan a civilised (or not so civilised) lunch or dinner at the bride’s favourite restaurant. You could even do something really special and book a personal chef or a high tea.
- Go on a wine tour – If you like a good drop and fine food but want something classier than a pub crawl, a wine tour is a good option for a small group. See BCL for winery tours in Adelaide & SA, Tasmania, Melbourne and VIC, Hunter Valley, NSW, and Sunshine Coast, QLD
- Do a class – Get the girls together and learn a fun new skill by taking a class in chocolate making, painting, life drawing, belly dancing, or cocktail making. See BCL for: